Calvary offers people of all ages to mix many opportunities to gather and to enhance their relationship with others.
Annual Fellowship Activities
- Movie Nights
- A Bowling Night for bowlers of all ages
- March Madness Pot Luck Dinner and Game night
- June Strawberry Festival
- June Golf Outing
- Summer Picnic and Swimming at Methodist Farm
- Fall S'mores Roasting
- November Thanksgiving Dinner
- Annual Church Auction
The Prime Timers are a group for seniors who meet monthly, and enjoy travel, fellowship, and staying active.
Men of all ages are welcome to attend the Men's Fellowship. Held one Saturday per month, the group gathers for breakfast, friendship, and conversation. A lesson, presentation, or discussion follows, often centered around current local and national events and their connection to faith.
Additional Spiritual Growth Opportunities
- Book Clubs
- Knitting Ministry - provides hats, mittens, and shawls that are blessed and presented to those in need.