FYI: Calvary’s Church Council has updated our Covid-19 policy with the following changes (in red) effective immediately.
1) Calvary will continue to follow NYS guidelines regarding covid safety and masking within the building. Thus, effective immediately, in accordance with the most up to date guidelines from the Governor's office, masks are optional in all spaces at Calvary, and mask policies are up to individual renters/groups.
2) Contact tracing records and health screening questionnaires are no longer required.
3) Covid-19 cleaning protocols and logs are no longer required. (However, disinfectants and wipes will be kept in each room, and we encourage groups to kindly wipe things down before leaving if possible)
4) Room occupancies return to 100% capacity limits as posted in each room.
5) Submission of reopening plans for returning groups is no longer required.
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP
1) Masks are optional during worship, and for those who desire/need to remain distanced from unmasked individuals there is also a section reserved for masked only worshipers.
2) No reservations will be required and there will be no health screening check-in. We ask that if you exhibit any symptoms that you kindly participate virtually until you are symptom free.
3) Sanctuary seating will return to full capacity, with no social distancing markers. Unvaccinated individuals are required to distance themselves appropriately (6ft or 12ft if choosing to sing).
4) Church staff will continue to disinfect the sanctuary after use, and we will use our HVAC system to help with air flow and filtration.
*Unvaccinated restrictions are on the honor system; we trust that you will make the healthiest decision for yourself and others while you are worshiping with us.
Calvary will continue to monitor the guidelines and recommendations from appropriate authorities and in the event, there are an increased number of covid-19 cases or other changes
regarding the risk of Covid-19, Calvary reserves the right to update its Covid protocols accordingly
Finally, we ask that everyone be respectful of other’s needs, all of us are experiencing a time of vulnerability and anxiety as we begin to acclimate to these changes. We hope you will continue to find Calvary to be a warm and hospitable place for you. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact Pastor Drew at Pastordrew.firstname.lastname@example.org.